Real stories from female Hollywood insiders and actresses Ashley Jones and Sarah Jane Morris and how Jesse got burnt on episode #15 of Alternative Styles podcast.
Stories from Hollywood Insiders Ashley Jones and Sarah Jane Morris
Actresses, friends, and Step Up Women’s Network collaborators Sarah Jane Morris and Ashley Jones give us the inside scoop about their best and worst experiences in Hollywood. From funny audition stories to thoughts on a happy life, we dig deep with these two inspiring women.
Plus: Alison and Jesse have a slight misunderstanding about goats in a wedding in our ‘Get The Goods’ segment and Jesse tells us about getting burnt with Daily Burn in this week’s ‘Brillz & Thrillz’.
LISTEN on Google Play, too
How to Subscribe in iTunes & Apple Podcasts:
- Open the purple “Podcast” app on your phone! If you have an iPhone, it should already be loaded on your phone. If you aren’t an iPhone person, you can find us other ways by clicking a link above.
- Once that purple app is opened, hit the magnifying glass “Search” icon in the lower right-hand corner of your screen.
- Type in “Alternative Styles” and you should see the photo of Jesse and me.
- Once you click on our show, it will load and you’ll see a purple button that says “SUBSCRIBE” below our name! Click that! You’ll be all set and see a “subscribed” and a big check mark on your screen!
- Thank you for listening! If you’re feeling even more generous, scroll down to ratings and reviews and consider giving us a 5-star rating and submit a positive review. It so quick to do. It’s the most helpful thing listeners can do to support shows and help us get support on podcast platforms. This helps our show tremendously and we read your reviews every single day and on the show! And we may give you a shout out on the show. We share a review every week.
Let’s be friends! Follow me on social media: @alisondeyette
You can tune into more happening with Jesse and Alison on their lifestyle blog, learn more about Alison Deyette, and listen to their Alternative Styles podcast on Apple podcasts or wherever you consume podcasts featuring interviews with fascinating women and good news.
When teamed up with her bestie Jesse Brune, they share fun tips from fashion to food to DIY and décor in their Super Easy videos on their Super Easy YouTube channel.