Ask for a raise, build your career and be prepared for the interview are just a few of the topics we discuss with Career Contessa Lauren McGoodwin on episode #16 of Alternative Styles podcast.
The Career Contessa Lauren McGoodwin on Building a Successful Career
This week we’re hanging out with the Career Contessa herself: Lauren McGoodwin! Lauren gives us the wisdom bombs we all need to build a successful career and how their ‘Salary Project’–recently featured on Good Morning America–gives you the details on how much you should be asking for when you make your next career move. Lauren shares some of the best companies to work for and the tools her site offers to come out on top.
Plus: Alison Deyette recaps her magical trip to Belize, sailing in beautiful blue waters, the huge stingray she swam with and the sublime beach cottage she didn’t want to leave. And if you’d like to live to 100, Jesse Brune talks about Blue Zone Envy in this week’s ‘Eye-Opener.’
LISTEN on Google Play, too
How to Subscribe in iTunes & Apple Podcasts:
- Open the purple “Podcast” app on your phone! If you have an iPhone, it should already be loaded on your phone. If you aren’t an iPhone person, you can find us other ways by clicking a link above.
- Once that purple app is opened, hit the magnifying glass “Search” icon in the lower right-hand corner of your screen.
- Type in “Alternative Styles” and you should see the photo of Jesse and me.
- Once you click on our show, it will load and you’ll see a purple button that says “SUBSCRIBE” below our name! Click that! You’ll be all set and see a “subscribed” and a big check mark on your screen!
- Thank you for listening! If you’re feeling even more generous, scroll down to ratings and reviews and consider giving us a 5-star rating and submit a positive review. It so quick to do. It’s the most helpful thing listeners can do to support shows and help us get support on podcast platforms. This helps our show tremendously and we read your reviews every single day and on the show! And we may give you a shout out on the show. We share a review every week.
Let’s be friends! Follow me on social media: @alisondeyette
You can tune into more happening with Jesse and Alison on their lifestyle blog, learn more about Alison Deyette, and listen to their Alternative Styles podcast on Apple podcasts or wherever you consume podcasts featuring interviews with fascinating women and good news.
When teamed up with her bestie Jesse Brune, they share fun tips from fashion to food to DIY and décor in their Super Easy videos on their Super Easy YouTube channel.