We all scream for ice cream! It’s been said that revenge is a dish best served cold. It’s also been said that revenge is sweet. So basically, revenge is ice cream. Even better when Coolhaus ice cream’s Natasha Case brings you ice cream on episode #21 of Alternative Styles podcast.
Sweets and Success With Coolhaus Ice Cream’s Natasha Case On Alternative Styles Podcast
Cool chick Natasha Case shares her journey from architecture school to the creation of gourmet ice cream sandwich business COOLHAUS, and, the two are surprisingly connected. Natasha calls the combination farchitecture, or food plus architecture, and she explains how curiosity and passion, even after being scolded by a professor, led her to success. She’ll share her favorite flavors, talk of the mint chip conversion and the flavor fails like Waldorf salad; it’s all a part of the creative process. Another episode with women at the forefront and Natasha Case’s COOLHAUS is the reason we’re screaming for ice cream.
Plus: Alison shares her obsession with the notorious RBG as in supreme court justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and the must-see documentary. And good news about Starbucks offering employees a chance to volunteer during work hours.
LISTEN on Google Play, too
How to Subscribe in iTunes & Apple Podcasts:
- Open the purple “Podcast” app on your phone! If you have an iPhone, it should already be loaded on your phone. If you aren’t an iPhone person, you can find us other ways by clicking a link above.
- Once that purple app is opened, hit the magnifying glass “Search” icon in the lower right-hand corner of your screen.
- Type in “Alternative Styles” and you should see the photo of Jesse and me.
- Once you click on our show, it will load and you’ll see a purple button that says “SUBSCRIBE” below our name! Click that! You’ll be all set and see a “subscribed” and a big check mark on your screen!
- Thank you for listening! If you’re feeling even more generous, scroll down to ratings and reviews and consider giving us a 5-star rating and submit a positive review. It’s so quick to do. And it’s the most helpful thing listeners can do to support shows and help us get support on podcast platforms. This helps our show tremendously and we read your reviews every single day and on the show! And we may give you a shout out on the show. We share a review every week.