Sticky Ooey-Gooey Balls
6 Cups Honey Bunches of Oats Greek Honey Crunch cereal
¼ cup butter
1 pkg. 10 oz. marshmallows
1 bag 7 oz. dark chocolate
1 Tbsp. water
1. Melt butter in a large saucepan on low heat. Add marshmallows; cook 5 minutes or until marshmallows are melted and the two are well blended, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove from heat. Let cool slightly.
3. Microwave caramels and water in a medium microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 ½ to 2 minutes or until caramels are completely melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
4. In a large bowl, pour in the cereal. Start adding the melted marshmallows and caramels to the bowl of cereal and mix all together.
5. Shape mixture in to 24 balls with cold water moistened hands. Place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet; cool completely.
6. Heat dark chocolate in a bowl over a pot of hot water on the stove at a low heat. Stir frequently until chocolate is melted.
7. Dip top of each ball in chocolate; return, dipped side up, to baking sheet. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until chocolate is firm.