It’s time for an inside look at the celebrity lifestyle on the latest episode of Alternative Styles podcast. Lisa Ann Walter walks us through her night at the 41st Annual Kennedy Center Honors. Lisa is an actress, comedian, writer, the creator of Dance Your Ass Off, and author of “The Best Thing About My Ass Is That It’s Behind Me.” She joins us to share the intimate details of a fabulous night, from the making of a new friend who totally rocks, Gloria Estefan, to an impromptu speech that re-inspired her from Reba McEntire. It’s a tell-all you won’t want to miss out on. As if that’s not enough, she shares a little-known secret about a kiss backstage.
Plus, we have musician Faith Rumer on to discuss her custom song creations, perfect for any special occasion from weddings to the birth of a child! She walks us through her process, shares a special story and gives us a discount code just in time for the holidays.
LISTEN on Google Play, too
How to Subscribe in iTunes & Apple Podcasts:
- Open the purple “Podcast” app on your phone! If you have an iPhone, it should already be loaded on your phone. If you aren’t an iPhone person, you can find us other ways by clicking a link above.
- Once that purple app is opened, hit the magnifying glass “Search” icon in the lower right-hand corner of your screen.
- Type in “Alternative Styles” and you should see the photo of Jesse and me.
- Once you click on our show, it will load and you’ll see a purple button that says “SUBSCRIBE” below our name! Click that! You’ll be all set and see a “subscribed” and a big check mark on your screen!
- Thank you for listening! If you’re feeling even more generous, scroll down to ratings and reviews and consider giving us a 5-star rating and submit a positive review. It’s so quick to do. And it’s the most helpful thing listeners can do to support shows and help us get support on podcast platforms. This helps our show tremendously and we read your reviews every single day and on the show! And we may give you a shout out on the show. We share a review every week.