Global mogul founder Tiffany Pham is a millennial on the move. This young phenom has ticked off a long list of skills and shares the how she got to the top on epsiode #22 of Alternative Styles podcast.
Mogul Founder Tiffany Pham on Alternatives Styles Podcast
CEO and founder of Mogul, the award-winning platform for women worldwide, and author of You Are A Mogul, Tiffany Pham joins us today to detail her success as a millennial. Seeing as how her platform reaches 18 million women per week from over 196 countries, she is certainly the woman for the job. Inspired by her grandmother as a 14-year-old, Tiffany dedicated herself to learn every facet of the media industry, from business development and strategy to branding to content creation to distribution and beyond. Take notes… you’re about to hear from a global mogul.
Plus: A good news story centered on the newest way to stay young; just add Drag Queens. And Alison shares a fishy new trend in fashion, fish skin “leather”.
LISTEN on Google Play, too
How to Subscribe in iTunes & Apple Podcasts:
- Open the purple “Podcast” app on your phone! If you have an iPhone, it should already be loaded on your phone. If you aren’t an iPhone person, you can find us other ways by clicking a link above.
- Once that purple app is opened, hit the magnifying glass “Search” icon in the lower right-hand corner of your screen.
- Type in “Alternative Styles” and you should see the photo of Jesse and me.
- Once you click on our show, it will load and you’ll see a purple button that says “SUBSCRIBE” below our name! Click that! You’ll be all set and see a “subscribed” and a big check mark on your screen!
- Thank you for listening! If you’re feeling even more generous, scroll down to ratings and reviews and consider giving us a 5-star rating and submit a positive review. It’s so quick to do. And it’s the most helpful thing listeners can do to support shows and help us get support on podcast platforms. This helps our show tremendously and we read your reviews every single day and on the show! And we may give you a shout out on the show. We share a review every week.
Let’s be friends! Follow me on social media: @alisondeyette
You can tune into more happening with Jesse and Alison on their lifestyle blog, learn more about Alison Deyette, and listen to their Alternative Styles podcast on Apple podcasts or wherever you consume podcasts featuring interviews with fascinating women and good news.
When teamed up with her bestie Jesse Brune, they share fun tips from fashion to food to DIY and décor in their Super Easy videos on their Super Easy YouTube channel.