Still single? Frustrated by your relationship? Did a guy send you a dick pic? Relationship expert Rachel DeAlto is our guest on episode #27 of Alternative Styles podcast and she gives us the goods on dating do’s and don’ts. She shares some straightforward advice with plenty of laughs.
Relationship expert Rachel DeAlto shares why you may still be single, the good and bad of dating apps, and what never to post on your profile. Rachel tells us about her experience as an expert on Married at First Sight and the thousands of people who applied looking for love. She also tells us about her upcoming TED talk after the success of her others, The Power of Kindness and Killing Fear. Rachel tells us what the best relationship may be and where to start. It may surprise you. She also reminds us it’s okay to be flawed as she discusses the importance of honesty, both verbally and in photos. And, she dives into online dating, what not to text to your date and why some people are way too picky.
Plus: Sharon Elhers, the founder of Greif Reiki LLC, shares an eye-opening way to cope and heal from the grief we experience in life. She combines “The Grief Recovery Methods” and the Japanese Healing Art of Reiki. Sharon even shares a simple trick to practice when managing stress in the moment. It’s a show full of love, respect, and support.
LISTEN on Google Play, too
How to Subscribe in iTunes & Apple Podcasts:
- Open the purple “Podcast” app on your phone! If you have an iPhone, it should already be loaded on your phone. If you aren’t an iPhone person, you can find us other ways by clicking a link above.
- Once that purple app is opened, hit the magnifying glass “Search” icon in the lower right-hand corner of your screen.
- Type in “Alternative Styles” and you should see the photo of Jesse and me.
- Once you click on our show, it will load and you’ll see a purple button that says “SUBSCRIBE” below our name! Click that! You’ll be all set and see a “subscribed” and a big check mark on your screen!
- Thank you for listening! If you’re feeling even more generous, scroll down to ratings and reviews and consider giving us a 5-star rating and submit a positive review. It’s so quick to do. And it’s the most helpful thing listeners can do to support shows and help us get support on podcast platforms. This helps our show tremendously and we read your reviews every single day and on the show! And we may give you a shout out on the show. We share a review every week.